Monday, April 21, 2008

My Awesome School


Yay Grizzlies!

My school, École Glenmore Elementary, has jumped on board and the students are finding wonderful ways to fundraise for the students in Kampala.

We will be having 4 after school movies on the next 4 Fridays that the students have donated money to come and see. Popcorn will be provided for them.

My class has decided that it wants to host a bake sale to raise money to buy sporting equipment for the students that I will be working with.

The "Care and Make it Fair" Social Justice club is putting together an art sale of African Art that the students will create and then sell to their families and friends to raise funds for art supplies for me to take. They also want to have a carwash but who knows what we'll have time to do.

Thank you students, merci les élèves!

No comments: